“Good mexican!”

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 May 2016

When we want something better than Taco Bell, we stop in to Margarita's for some traditional Mexican food. The staff is always attentive, and we love anything that we order. Also - their drinks are fantastic!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Walked in and we were seated at a booth with broken springs. No water was served even after sitting there for about 15 minutes. The place had three other patrons. One of the waitresses who was wearing a scary amount of makeup was in the bathroom forever. The other waitress was up front gossiping with people she evidently knew. When the woman finally came out of the only bathroom she just slowly began to collect the dirty dishes from the table next to us without acknowledging us or bringing us water. She was moving very slowly and the other waitress who could clearly see we were there for a long time without so much as water continued to gossip with the folks at the front of the restaurant . It seemed as though each waitress was determined not to wait on us. Finally we walked out. Evidently this place did not need our business. This was probably for the best because the place did not appear to be very clean. We enjoyed a very good meal and great service down the road. Total lack of professionalism!

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Just as good as the last time I was in here! Glad I made the suggestion for a small group. Food was great. Service was great. I would definitely come again

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Love the homemade guacamole. Nice selection of Traditional Mexican Foods to choose from. The meals here remind me of being in Mexico.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

It was a Friday night the restaurant was busy but we were seated and waited on fairly quick. We had the Fiesta Para Dos, dinner for 2 and of course a margarita. The dinner came out nice and hot and there was plenty, enough to have 2nds. It was very good. I really enjoyed my margarita, sometimes they have a strange taste that reminds me of dishwater. Not here it was one of the best margarita's I ever had. Service was good and the prices were great. This meal was as good or even better then the meals I had in Mexico. I plan on going back.