“takeout”

Ranked #32 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I paid and wasn't given the food until it was really cold. Soggy fries, soggy chips in the taco salad. The family was disappointed.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

The restaurant wasn't especially crowded and could pick our table. We placed our order and waited an hour before it arrived. My spouse's chicken dish (the special) was very dry and he sent it back. I was finished my dinner of ribs (another special) before he received his dinner. It was better, but didn't really have much flavor. He had it boxed up to take home. My ribs were alright, also a bit overcooked. We have been to the WT a number of times and this was the worse experience we ever had. I have had the ribs where the meat was falling off the bone, it was so tender. The kitchen was just totally off this trip. The manager made no effort to come by and apologize, and we felt bad for the waitress, she didn't seem to know what to do. We did tip our waitress - she has no control over the kitchen.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I have gone to this place more times than I should have with hopes it would offer an improved experience It has just not proven to be the case. While they have very good wings there are frequent glaring service and food prep errors. Most recently I was witness to a server dropping a plate of food on a patron, my medium rare burger was well done, we were given no silverware for the whole table, the two burgers brought to our table had clearly stale buns yet the bottom was soggy from grease, and there was a looooong wait until our server stepped back into the room to address the issues. Previous visits resulted in shoe leather tough well done steak when medium rare was ordered, drinks not being refilled, and orders being just incorrect when brought to the table. With so many better choices in Mount Joy I would say go elsewhere.

1  Thank Todd G
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Couple dinner in Bar, Live music soft instrumental. Food good, service horrible waited to waitress to identify that more drinks were needed, she talked to another table for so long she sat down at their table. Asked the bartender of drinks she call the waitress and said they will never learn if you don't make them do their own work. We would return just dodge that waitress.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We've eaten here numerous times. Good wings, and a pretty standard bar food menu. The prime rib special is a good deal. Nothing fancy about the decor or menu, but it works. Usually a good spot when you just feel like getting out of the house instead of cooking.