“Iced coffee”

Higher Grounds Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Mount Joy
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I have had iced coffee at dozens of coffee shops. Higher Grounds is my absolute favorite. We live in York, and are willing to make the drive just to get the iced coffee.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Mt. Joy is soooooo blessed to have such a beautiful coffee house café! I just LOVE it here and would be here TONS if it was a bit closer to my house. But I was in town having my car serviced. My pastor's wife and I stopped by to just hang out a bit and play a game of Scrabble while my car was being serviced! I ordered a yummy hazelnut cappuccino and a cup of homemade soup later that was heavenly!! They have lots of healthy/organic homemade options to fill your tummy and delight your taste buds plus a really neat gift shop area of gift items and health food vitamins, supplements and other health related items (very faith based holistic environment). There's a real peace in this place, that you'll just love! There's 3 rooms to choose from to dine in....my favorite is the spacious garden sunroom just around the corner with LOTS of natural light and lovely views of the courtyard garden! I think they're open for dinner Friday night but the rest of the week it's breakfast and lunch and closed on Sunday! Definitely stop by this precious little coffee house café if you are in the area! You'll be so pleased by the yummy delights, the sweet kind service, the inviting setting and the wonderful peace in this place!!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The chai latte there is comparable to Starbuck's, if not better! Small with a friendly atmosphere, my sister and I enjoy a light lunch there where we can sit and chat and enjoy the Chai as well as the quiche of the day.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

As privately owned, small town coffee shops go, this one is a great place to meet with friends or colleagues. I was here recently with two associates to discuss partnerships. The coffee and iced tea were good. There is much more seating available inside than appears would be from the outside. Colors and atmosphere are bright and welcoming. Staff was friendly.

I plan to come back here when in the area again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Good drink choices but everything is expensive. Not many food for lunch or breakfast no eggs or pancakes or bacon or sausage. Drinks are the only thing I get. A drink will cost you $5 though one drink.