“breakfast”

Beanies Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Reviewed 28 August 2018

had a grilled cheese with crispy bacon sandwich, with french fries and gravy! was very good. waitress, bartender was on top of everything. nice atmosphere and good people at this bar.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I popped in a couple of weeks ago around happy-hour time because while I was up there on business I asked if there were any good Wings places around. Beanie's came recommended. Being from Western NY as always I was skeptical.

I ordered 6 different flavors of the gazillion they had on the menu and was not disappointed. These were very good by Buffalo standards.

The Wings themselves were perfectly sized, not too large, not too small, and PEFECTLY cooked. The sauces did not disappoint. Obviously I took most of them home with me but I sampled from all 6 while I was there.

Josh the bartender at the time was great! Very accommodating and efficient.

Definitely a highly-recommend for anyone with a Wings addiction like I have!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I am so going to miss this place! The hardest part about going vegetarian is no more wings, and Beanies has some of the best around. Couple that with countless sauce/rub offerings and you can really customize your wing night!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I really enjoyed Beanies. This was our first time there. Many friends had recommended it. If you like wings this is the place to go. Loads of sauces to choose from. They have a very nice menu and prices are cheap. They offer a large choice of appetizers, sandwiches, wraps, seafood baskets & salads.There are specials every night. Hubby had a pulled pork sandwich with fries for $3.95. I had a french dip with fries for $7.25. Both sandwiches were very good. They also serve breakfast. Breakfast menu looked good and again prices very cheap. Our bill with a few drinks and two sandwiches was around $23. I will definitely go back to Beanies

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Great locals hangout for quality and value. Watch the specials for your favorites. Wings night can be a bit crowded before eight. Nice menu selection - something for everyone.