“Enjoyable, Will Definitely Go Back”

Beanies Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I really enjoyed Beanies. This was our first time there. Many friends had recommended it. If you like wings this is the place to go. Loads of sauces to choose from. They have a very nice menu and prices are cheap. They offer a large choice of appetizers, sandwiches, wraps, seafood baskets & salads.There are specials every night. Hubby had a pulled pork sandwich with fries for $3.95. I had a french dip with fries for $7.25. Both sandwiches were very good. They also serve breakfast. Breakfast menu looked good and again prices very cheap. Our bill with a few drinks and two sandwiches was around $23. I will definitely go back to Beanies

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Great locals hangout for quality and value. Watch the specials for your favorites. Wings night can be a bit crowded before eight. Nice menu selection - something for everyone.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

this place has the best wings and has so many choices in flavors of wings. You can go wrong here if you want a variety of flavor for wings.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I went two different days. Enjoyed the boneless wings one day. The next day I enjoyed the burgers. Nice people ,nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great bar food. The wings were huge that day. They have an entire page of the menu devoted to the sauces for wings. I went with the Sriracha sauce. Spicy without being killer spicy. The burger my wife had looked wonderful. She said it was. Served with fresh-cut french fries. Their specials throughout the week make it impossible not to go their every night. Thursday nights are $1.25 1/4lb Cheeseburger night. Wednesday is Wing night, a dozen for $5.75 (regular price is still a very modest $7.95/doz).

The one knock I have to give, and others mention this, is the slow service. We had nowhere to go, so we kept ourselves entertained while waiting. I can see how some may see this as a negative. If not for that, I would have given them an Excellent rating.

We still plan on going back very soon.