“If they have shortcake, get dessert first!”
Review of Mosby's Pub

Mosby's Pub
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mosby's Pub, established in 1984, is a cozy and friendly bar and restaurant, popular for its sandwiches and salads, known for its steaks and seafood, and famous for its wings, having won Lancaster Newspapers Readers' Choice Award as "Favorite Place for Wings" for ten consecutive years. The full menu is available all open hours at the bar, in the Pub Room and dining rooms, on our screened-in deck, and for take-out. Weekend dinner specials are listed on our Facebook page. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I was hungry for liver, but did not want the roadside diner feel. So we decided to try Mosby's Pub. The salad was very fresh, hubby's bangbang shrimp was good (a little higher price then I thought it should be). I got the liver. It was excellent. Mashed potatoes are also very good. Hubby got fish and chips and he gave them an better than okay. He used my gravy for his fries and said it was really good! Fries are very good also. Oh, and great Orange Crushes! But the shining high point was getting talked into the peach shortcake. The peaches were good, but OMG, that shortcake! It was so light and just right! We will be back at strawberry time and might just go straight to dessert!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Ordered filet mignon. Mashed potatoes were excellent. My husband ordered the shephards pie which was also excellent.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and son with his wife were in downtown Mount Joy and needed a good meal. Mosby's did not disappoint with great atmosphere and service. The crab cake was great and the beers were cold. Great job by our server as well.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been there for quite awhile and decided to go back. Met friends at the bar. Priscilla , our bartender, was great. We enjoyed talking with the others at the bar who were very friendly. They have a large menu plus you can get their bar steak for $9.95. Finally decided on their Hot Turkey Sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes. It was great but so big I had to take half of it home . Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

wife & I stopped in for lunch. hit it just right for mushroom caps topped with crab.
wife had the steak sandwich. both of us were very satisfied with service and food.
also had wonderful dessert for two ( wifes' idea )