“Good Italian Food”

Babbo's Italian Grill
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We ordered the Chicken Parmesan and Turkey Club Wrap. The Chicken Parmesan was delicious with a nice sides. The portion was plentiful. The Turkey Club wrap was one of the best. There was lots of bacon!! The staff was very friendly. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Service: Our Server Justine was great. Prompt, courteous and always kept or drinks filled.

Food: burger, salad, mozzarella sticks and flatbread pizza. All were excellent!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I have had a large assortment of items on the menu and really can't remember any that I didn't care for

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I was killing time and stopped here for lunch. The salad I got was perfect as I wanted something healthy. The menu was varied and had such variety that the decision to just have a salad was difficult. Waitress/bartender was very friendly and efficient. I was in town while my daughter was touring the college, and I have to say the area has great restaurants. And everyone I met was very friendly. I did not get a chance to do anything else but I look forward to coming back again. This restaurant will definitely get a return visit

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

I always get my food "to go" from Babbo's and they never disappoint. Their grilled chicken salad is huge and I love how they wrap up the chicken separate so the salad does not get soggy. The boneless wings are incredible and the best around. The mango habanero wing sauce is a must if you like your wings with a kick. Prices are decent and you get a lot for what you pay! Babbo's is easily my favorite place to order food because I know the quality and quantity goes above expectations.