Lowest prices for your stay
US$154
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$127
QualityUS$154
Hotels.comUS$154
Lol.travelUS$184
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2019

Very shady area and my family did not feel safe. Hotel is very old and rooms are very outdated. Did not seem clean. The sofa bed was horrible and the place was booked so no other options. Spend more money and stay in NJ

1  Thank Woosy1958
Barbara B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites NJ State Capital Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

I am sorry you did not find the sofa bed comfortable. The sofa beds are less than a year old but if their was an issue I would have addressed it at the hotel. We are right around the corner from the police station and work hard to make guests feel safe including having 24 hour staff and key secured doors after dark. I am sorry you were not happy during your stay and wish I had been aware of your discomfort on sight rather than my first report being this review. We are working on a plan to continue updating the rooms and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

From previous reviews i was a bit worried but, they had the best deal for Sesame Place! We planned this trip with another couple and their kids and we both had an amazing time & a nice stay! the only thing i was disappointed about was that we did not get the chance to swim in the beautiful pool! there is plenty of places to sit down and have a nice meal or a quick run to the store right in the same parking lot! i highly recommend this hotel & we will definitely be back :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Barbara B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites NJ State Capital Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Guest, I am very pleased that all members of your party enjoyed your time at the hotel. I hope on your next stay you do have the opportunity to enjoy the pool.

Reviewed 16 June 2019

I've stayed here three times. Yes, it is easy to drive past because it is back from the road. One person complained about the door being locked. I actually appreciated that piece of security. I found the staff very pleasant. The rooms are nothing special. They are clean and well stocked. Breakfast rotates between scrambled eggs and a "cheese omelette". Sausage and bacon also rotate days,. There is also cereal, breads, yogurt and a waffle maker.
I did have a problem during one of my stays and it took two days to repair.
There is an Italian restaurant in walking distance. The food there is very good. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it.
One additional comment-- MANY TV channels are not available. It would be nice if a list of available channels was in the room.

Room tip: In the evening, a local train will shunt some cars and eventually leave. I found it entertaining, so I liked a room facing the track.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Barbara B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites NJ State Capital Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry that you were not 100% satisfied.We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 June 2019

This hotel is clean and well kept but suffers from it's inner city location. The room was very comfortable and breakfast was good. The property is old and the directions to reach it are complicated and difficult to follow.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Garrett G
Reviewed 21 May 2019

Nice hotel, and clean friendly service staff. Good quality for the price. The hotel is right off the interstate, if you are traveling that way. It needs better signage, if you are coming from Trenton, NJ! Hotel is well kept and a restful area. Not too far from downtown Philadelphia.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Barbara B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites NJ State Capital Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Dear Bruce,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. I will forward your comments to the building owner. We hope to see you again on a future visit to the area.

Barbara B