Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$58
Booking.comUS$65
Trip.comUS$112
PricelineUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
All reviews private pool free shuttle pererenan beach boheme restaurant shuttle service urban suite hotel is located la brisa loved our stay modern design fruit platter big bathtub first trip to bali amazing resort movie night suite room amazing breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

I stayed at Shore Amora in their Nomad Villa Room for a month, and throughout my stay the whole team has been extremely welcoming and have helped me out in many of my random shenanigans, such as helping to arrange a prayer session (sembayang) for my new motorbike, driving my bike to get petrol, helping me buy offerings, and lending me their precious ceremonial sarung on my trip to the temple. The team were always very friendly and chatty towards me, and they accommodate my picky taste buds at the restaurant. Excellent service here, and the rooms were spacious and clean, with a lovely semi-outdoor bathroom. Highly recommend for short stays, but especially for long term stays! Thank you so much Shore Amora team, and Ms Juni for making me feel at home on my first month in Bali!

(Bonus, there are two beautiful adorable dogs, Banda and Jack Sparrow, who I visit on the gang beside the hotel, and they visit me occasionally too.)

Room tip: Ask for villas nearer to the pool area if you do not want to walk deep in!
Date of stay: January 2021
Alit Tenaya, Manajer Umum at Shore Amora Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for choosing stay with us and thank you for your kind review regarding our property is much appreciated!

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Shore Amora miss you already. I was stayed there on December and i miss this Beautiful place. Great design with beautiful rice field view, staff are very kind and friendly. very enjoyed my stay here, will recommend it to my friend

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Martin

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Week ago, i felt exhausted and need avacation , then i came here. Such an amazing place. The atmosphere, services, and what this place offer is perfect for me. All i can say is, you should try it and you won't regret it.

Dear Matthew

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel that i have visited ever been. There are a large swimming pool, a luxurious restaurant, comfortable bedroom, etc. We also can see the wonderful view of Pererena beach from the balcony upstairs. It can be the most recommended hotel in Badung regency!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Diana_Mater07
Alit Tenaya, General Manager at Shore Amora Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Dear Diana,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your kind review regarding our property is much appreciated!
It was great to hear how much you enjoyed the stay.
Once again, thank you for sharing your experience during your stay, We look forward to welcoming you back for many more stays in the future. See you soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

so happy i found this place via a friend. stayed 3 weeks. best price/quality ratio i found. nice design and european standards. super good location. nice spacious studios with a balcony. great community and super friendly and helpful staff! will be back soon

Date of stay: January 2021
Alit Tenaya, Manajer Umum at Shore Amora Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear Georg S

Thank you for your review and choosing our Hotel as your preference stay. We glad to learn that you happy staying with us,
Your high praise towards our hotel especially the service delivered by our team members really made our day!