All reviews eggs sitting area front desk walk in closet opaque glass nice hotel free breakfast fire pit hot items bagels fresh spinach efficient staff restaurants in walking distance montage mountain room was large comfortable beds would stay here again
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We were there for a NASCAR race and the rooms were large clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. There restaurants within walking distance so that helped. The room had a couch desk and refrigerator area and then your sleeping area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Amanda E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Scranton Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear T8337XMdianes,

Thank you for your kind review, we are happy you enjoyed our hotel and our nearby neighbors. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I had to book several different reservations due to using points and when rooms became available. They were sold out when I originally got my first night. (this was during Peach Festival). I stopped in on Thursday afternoon to double check every reservation to make sure there would be no issues. Well there was and like all these bad reviews (that I did not read before) The answer to me was always no! The first night was paid by another hotel and we had two queens then we switched the next night to a king BUT they couldn't check me in in advance. The answer was NO. Then they had me sign a document that listed 10 items that was not allowed. Disruption, Noise, Partying and so on. They supposedly would kick you out! BUT Friday night all of this was going on and I called down at 3 am to complain. The next morning talking to the young manager Corey (sp) she did nothing but said to me. What would you want us to do? I said kick them out! Why have rules and get signatures if you are not going to follow thru! What is it a free for all! I went to Rock on the Range and stayed at a marriott hotel and none of this happened. The only positive I can say are the two cleaning ladies that greeted me with a smile. Latoya and Jessica! They were not even my cleaning ladies BUT these two new how to treat guests and new what customer service was about. Everyone at the front desk did not do a darn thing but SAY NO! Good luck if you stay here but I would recommend going to see Lois Anne Graham, General Manager at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre. I should have stayed with her instead of moving. You are warned.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank linda M

Dear Linda M

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Springhill Suites and providing your honest feedback.
Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent such issues from happening in the future.
Thank you also for recognizing Latoya and Jessica, we are truly lucky to have them on our team!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I stayed at this hotel! My room was huge! Not only did it have a really comfortable king-sized bed, but it also had a sectional couch that was perfect for relaxing. Plus, the tv swiveled so no matter where I was in the room, I could watch it. The continental breakfast featured many different choices, and the pool was really nice as well! And I loved the location (walking distance to tons of shops and restaurants)! I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Amanda E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Scranton Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Kate B,

Thank you fopr your kind review, we love our location also! We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to stay here when passing through. We have stayed in Wilkes/Barre area several times at other Marriott properties. It was very clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was great and we were glad to see they start serving at 6:30 so we could eat and get on the road. This is a great area; several places to eat and shop so you don’t need to go far. The only thing I thought was strange was you actually have to get in the shower to turn it on. At 6:00 am cold running water wasn’t the best. I like to turn on shower let get warm then get in. We will be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Amanda E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Scranton Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello, Susan F,
Thank you for the kind feedback, we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The hotel is very near a shopping center, restaurants, a movie theater, a baseball stadium, and many other things to do. It's a very quiet hotel at all times of the day, and is fairly close to I-81 for easy on and off. The breakfast in the morning is free and pretty good as well. There's a pool with a hot tub, as well as an exercise room that were all clean and well taken care of. The biggest downside is that the rooms are a little outdated. There are no USB outlets, so make sure you bring your plugs, and the radios have an ipod/iphone connector, but only if you have the old connector, not the newer lightning connector. Other than that, though, I enjoyed staying here and slept very well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Amanda E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Scranton Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Matt G,
Thank you for your kind feedback, we strive ti ensure our guests have the best possibl;e experience and sleep well while away from home.