“Worst Customer Service and Rude Owner!”
Review of Cardello Pizza

Cardello Pizza
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Worst customer treatment since new owner has taken over. My order was almost 2 hours late after I called twice. Owner told me he only had one driver who had car troubles. Pizza was cold and when I called back again to say that I shouldn’t have to pay full price for 2 hours late, cold pizza, he hung up on me. We will never be ordering from Cardellos again and you shouldn’t either unless you want to take a chance, since the new owner certainly doesn’t care about quality or customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

They have a very good selection, online ordering, and deliver to all hotels in area. Fast, seamless and good. Can’t ask for anything else.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I always order from this place when staying near the airport. I chose this pizza place because I wanted to try their seafood pizza. It taste amazing! I was more than pleased. It does take a little while for delivery but well worth the wait. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I have ordered delivery twice and was pleased both times. I stayed at a hotel near the airport and although the wait time was about 30 minutes each time, the food is very good. I recommend the bbq fresh-cut wings and/or any pizza. The small pizza is more than one person can/should eat. Well worth the wait. Thank you Cardello Pizza!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I didn't get to taste the food because when I ordered the delivery man brought the wrong order to the Hyatt hotel. Although this place was recommended by the hotel staff, I just won't be having it again.

They made a fuss about the refund and getting me the right order, for that reason they get 1 star. Customer service is not a big thing with them, although their food might be great.