“Great BBQ”

Selma's Texas Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Love coming here, Food is fantastic. But if your looking for clean floors and spotless dining turnaround now!!
However the food is outstanding. You would be missing some of the best Brisket in PA. So come in and eat and enjoy one of the best meals of your life. Locals pointed me here now I have to stop in every time in area. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Good brisket sandwiches, bot they don't serve pickles! Great Southern sides, fried okra, etc. call ahead for take out!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't go back. I had the ribs and it looked like they were the last ones in the pan. Don't know about anything else.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I'm from Jersey and there's not a whole lot of roadside BBQ where I live. Whenever I see a place like this, I have to stop. Selma's did not disappoint. Good, tender brisket, 4 flavors or BBQ sauce, and golden-friend hushpuppies make this city boy long for the countryside.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

What a great place to eat lunch! Quick service - great food. If you like barbecue, this is the place. Brisket, chicken, pork, you name it.