“Great new Mexican restaurant”
Review of Casa Amigos

Casa Amigos
Reviewed 28 January 2018

My husband & I stopped by for lunch. We both had a lunch special. My husband had a chicken burrito & I had a grilled chicken enchilada. Both come with either soup or salad-we both had the soup. The soup was a mexican chicken noodle which was very flavorful. Both entrees were very good & fresh. They come with rice & beans. For dessert we tried the Pina Colada Cake-also very good.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I usually order fajitas in a Mexican restaurant but decided to try Pescado Veracruz. The mahi-mahi was cooked just right but a bit salty for my taste. Husband & son both ordered combo platters of burritos and enchiladas which they said tasted good. Service was excellent. Our overall rating is good enough for us to go back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My husband and I LOVE authentic FRESH Mexican food and have found it hard to find in Pittsburgh; however, a recent visit to Casa Amigos remedied our prior disappointment!!! The food was fresh, the service outstanding and the portions more than ample!!! The supreme nachos included half the plate with shredded chicken and half with beef and big enough for 3 - 4 to share!!! AND (a definite plus) the meat wasn't at all salty (a big complaint I have with many restaurants). My husband's burrito was delicious (enough left for lunch the following day) and the complimentary chips and salsa were delicious -- spicy enough for our taste and, once again, the chips weren't overly salted!!! We will definitely be returning!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Elana was a friendly, great server! The piping hot tortilla chips and salsa were excellent! The mixed fajita was more than enough for two women to share for lunch! The enchiladas mole was excellent, as well as the quesadillas!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

My company is across the street from Casa Amigos and it has become our favorite spot for lunch & happy hour! It’s also a great stop for out of town travelers who love Mexican food. I am a salsa & chips junkie and they make both fresh every day. I highly recommend the shrimp tacos, refreshingly tasty! The owner & staff are very friendly and make you feel welcome

Been to Casa Amigos? Share your experiences!