All reviews jacuzzi tub front desk room was clean choice rewards parking lot hot breakfast the breakfast area would definitely stay here again great place to stay desk staff nice stay first floor king bed keurig accommodations inns philly
Reviewed 26 March 2018

very happy with my experience at this motel. it meets all the expectations i have of a Quality Inn. fantastic chinese buffet right across the street. the only improvement i would suggest is a little 'business office' with a computer and printer for guests' use.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I traveled with my mother for a week of rest and we lucked up on the quality inn.We checked in Sunday eve and the Lady at the front desk was sweet enough for cavities.She is old school and I LOVE old school Ladies because they are so smart,efficient and lovely.There is nothing...NOTHING bad that I can type about this hotel and my mother said "I haven't felt this good in a long time".The Lady at checkout time(12/17/17 about 4:30am)was equally sweet and my mother and I will be staying at the quality inn when we visit Pennsylvania.Thank you to the entire staff for the clean rooms,friendly/down to earth service and for the most relaxing week.They are very sophisticated,elegant and superfly :-)

Room tip: The entire hotel is great
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Last minute change to our stay (more people) was handled nicely by Debbie. She was super great to talk to on the phone and in-person. She really helped our group out with our late check out since our two events straddled the normal 11am checkout. Made our day to give us that extra time to check out.

Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Debbie , the clerk really made our visit very special. She is a delight. She was so willing to help us. She even changed our room when I had an allergic reaction in one of the rooms. She really made our stay a joy.She put us in a room she knew would be away from all the kids and their noise. We enjoyed our breakfast- everything was fresh- coffee to the fruit. The parking lot was big and well lit. We so enjoyed our stay with you. If the chance arises to come back , we will surely stay with you again.

Room tip: 3 buses of kids for a sporting event - we never heard them.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. Our room was quiet and clean and the staff was incredibly accommodating. The location is also perfect being near the Montgomery Mall and other shops and restaurants. And Debbie at the front desk was such a sweetheart, she alone will make us choose to stay here again. Overall for the price and friendly energy I highly recommend this very lovely hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple