See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The place is weird from the time you check in. The guy at the counter does not interact at all, no greetings. These people will scan your drivers license which is the first time i have seen.
The rooms are super small. There is no coffee maker in room. The bathroom is so small it is an exercise to maneuver.
There are a few good restaurants around. I did not like the Indian restaurant next door.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Aam A
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This by far is the worst place I have ever stayed. Management does not care if they give another customer your room key to get into your room. Happened several times. When you approach them to let them know, they are very hateful and don’t care that someone walked into your room. I have made a formal complaint and now I want to include pictures of the person that didn’t care. So if you are ever in Pennsylvania Montgromeryville, do not stay here. They did not apologize for their mix up every time. We to ld them we felt unsafe and wanted to leave, Abby the manager refused to give money back so we could go to somewhere else. The rooms smelled like weed. It says no smoking on the door but there is an ashtray in the room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Rented a room for a night because our nearby home was out of power due to a storm. The room was dirty, bathroom especially. The ceiling had leaked and showed it , and the deadbolt on the door had been broken off. We were so tired we couldn't be bothered to complain. As others have said, the place was noisy and didn't feel safe.

Room Tip: Avoid this place
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We chose this place due to it being the cheapest place near us and a little down on our luck. For the money it wasn’t that bad. Until the next visit when we were given a room with NO lock. Than robbed of a paid for weekend because of no receipt and we paid with cash. The last insult to injury was when one of our belongings was left behind and although we were notified, once we arrived to retrieve it , it had “disappeared”. This is beyond bad customer service into robbery. I’ve stayed in the nicest hotels all the the way to the worst. This is truly one of the worst. Especially when we gave the property another chance. Not worth the bargain. Lesson learned.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I spent a night from hell there. A lot of questionable activity took place in the area of my room. Car horn blowing at the hands of revelers before and after midnight. Car stereo cranked up past 1am and vehicles coming and going well into 2am. after 2am I heard a boom and immediately heard what sounded like a large plate glass window breaking as it hit the concrete. A car quickly spend away. Unable to get any rest I called the front desk to report all the noise. By 3am the noise levels dropped considerably but I felt it was unsafe to fall asleep. I reported the glass breaking to the front desk in the morning but got no response.
Killed two roaches in the bathroom along with many smaller black bugs. Made sure I left nothing on the floor overnight.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family