The Inn
US$84
US$141
US$112
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I booked this room for 1 night and had to cancel.. it was booked thru bookit.com on priceline. the room was 104.99 a night. I was shown the room which was nothing like the room shown online.. it was dirty and had a bathtub with jets in the wedding suite..2 fireplaces are plastic inserts hanging on the wall. I refused and said no way.. they reluctantly showed me a 2nd room which had the corner jacuzzi.. the room was filthy.. I left saying I would be back.. and called bookit.com after much conversation they agreed to cancel and charge me 52.49. My account was charged 128.99 i have fought to get my money back and finally after many threats of social media was given 52.99 back far short of what I was told. This place is a scam and dirty don't stay there !!! bookit and priceline will NEVER get my business again.. they respond from another freaking country!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2015

Even though the staff was extremely nice, the room was not desirable. The carpets were extremely stained, and there was an old musty smell to the room. I went to the store to purchase air fresheners just so I could smell something fresh.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Christina S
Reviewed 3 November 2015

On the road close to Pittsburgh, this wasn't a bad overnight rest stop, one of the least expensive in that area right off the highway, and close enough to restaurants and amenities. On the good side, our room was spotlessly clean and quite spacious. We booked a room with two double beds and they upgraded us to a jacuzzi king room upon arrival at no extra charge as the hotel was clearly not full. Room was fairly quiet, although the air conditioner had to be running all the time to keep it liveably cool - don't know how it would be in the heat of summer. the down sides, strong cooking smell when we checked in (I think the owner or manager lives in an apartment behind the reception area), and this is definitely not a smoke free hotel so don't stay here if the smell of stale smoke bothers you. A non-smoking room seems to mean they remove the ashtrays and spray some air freshener around. Hotel is a bit shabby but everything works and again no complaints about cleanliness. All in all, an economical overnighter.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Joyce K
Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

My fiancee and I had to find a place on short notice and I wanted to treat him to a Jacuzzi. We were recommended this location by the man at the desk at the Comfort Suites. The price was very reasonable, the woman at the desk was polite and efficient as was the housekeeper we saw upon leaving. The room was more than expected with a dual fireplace. I've already recommended it to friends.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Georgette F
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Let me start by saying I stayed in the king Jacuzzi smoking suite.first off there was not one ashtray in the smoking room when I requested one the lady said she didn't have any to use a cup with water in it .the room had a double fireplace which wouldn't work and a Jacuzzi tub that was dirty and didn't have hot water only Luke warm the shower water was also cold.when I brought these issues to the front desk the lady said she didn't know what to do so I'd have to speak to the owner which was out of town till Monday.the owner was rude and unprofessional basically saying I was lying and none of my issues ever happened! DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: February 2015