“Great italian subs”

Add it.
Pizza Town
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Milton
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Each item we have ordered here was good (not just the subs). For me - this is a very good takeout place. The dining area is pretty much, well, awful, as the pickup orders weave through the dining area and lottery ticket vending machines and chilled beverage coolers. But - set that aside and order an Italian cosmo for takeout.. or a cheesesteak stromboli, or any of your favorite choices along those lines.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Over 18 years ago when I was employed with a local company, Chef Boyardee, I used to have lunch here from time to time. I remember the sandwiches being okay but nothing to write home about... And I've been back several times through the years when I'm hungry, in Milton and need something quick, both sit-down or take-out....
So last Saturday was one of those rare moments in time. I was part of a party that decided to order take-out from Pizza Town. It was close and convenient. Several different hoagies, a large order of breaded mushrooms with ranch dressing and a half pepperoni and half cheese pizza were ordered. I personally ordered spaghetti and meatballs. Along with my meal was a small tossed salad and a small loaf of homemade bread.
We didn't wait long until we hopped in the car and proceeded across the bridge to Milton, Pennsylvania, home of Pizza Town. Upon entering I immediately noticed the number of people sitting at tables eating or getting ready to eat. A nice crowd to be sure for such a small place but the heat was overwhelming! Either the air conditioner couldn't keep up with the combination of sweltering August heat and the super hot pizza ovens or there was no air conditioning at all... None the less it would have been uncomfortable for me to be in there too long. We walked up to the counter and to my surprise our order was ready. The staff was hustling to say the least, with an ample crowd to feed in-house and large Saturday night take-out orders they were earning their keep! I paid my bill and was on my way, no beer tonight but it's there for those who imbibe. Mine was not such an occasion.
The food was still hot and fresh and looked and smelled wonderful. Even though I had plenty with my order of spaghetti and meatballs I couldn't keep my hands off the pizza! I have to say, I've had better pizza. I'm not saying there was anything wrong with it, I just didn't care for the cheese or something. Others liked it and said it was good. My spaghetti on the other hand was good, could have used more gravy in my book but hey, we can't have it all....
I believe everyone at the party was happy with their food from Pizza Town. The food was served promptly, hot and without any complications. The staff certainly was on the ball and eager to make sure we were happy. I'm not doing hand stands or back flips to go back any time soon, but I'm not boycotting this place either.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

The pizza and sandwiches are the best in Milton! It's a small town with too many places that aren't concerned about quality. Pizza Town is always fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Headed back to Elimsport and stopped because Pizza Town was on the way. If anything testifies to how good a little local place is -
it's the crowd on a Saturday night. There were 3 people behind the counter cranking out pizzas like I have never seen! Oh gosh the pizza looked and smelled delish!

We ordered an anti pasta salad and a whole Italian sub. Amazingly as busy as they were our meals were delivered to our table by a nice young lady in a timely manner. Can I just say HUGE?! I honestly couldn't even eat half of my salad and my husband ate exactly half of his sub. Not only big, but delicious too. Perfect place to grab a casual supper and worth the few miles out of our way to go again. :)

1  Thank scottandlily
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I have eaten in and take out many times over the years. Some in my family say the pizza is greasy (oily) but I think it is super. The size of a large pizza is a true large size; not like other places where the large seems more like a medium size. I have gotten pizza with several types of toppings and have never been disappointed. Prices are good also for the quality and quantity.

I have also had several subs, usually cheese steak, and also think they are great. Again, true sizes served.

Can't believe any of this is that healthy but when you want to "splurge", go to Pizza Town!

1  Thank Tim G

Been to Pizza Town? Share your experiences!