“Disappointing dinner pick”

Add it.
OIP Millheim
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Millheim
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Our waitress was ok, not very personable or attentive. We were the only people in the restaurant and food was very slow to come out. There were several take out orders being picked up but they should not take precedence over those eating in the restaurant. On the up side, the portions were large and food was good. There was NO running water in the women's restroom. We used the men's room to wash our hands but I can't imagine all other patrons would do the same thing. And what about the staff? Do they really use the restroom and then wash their hands in the men's room or kitchen facilities? We will be passing through Millheim in a few weeks and definitely will not be stopping at OIP.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Looking for somewhere to eat dinner in the tiny town of Millheim, we opted for OIP and were not disappointed. The dining area is basic (and could really use some light music), but the staff were friendly and the food was good. Great prices to boot.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We were visiting the area and stopped for lunch at this Original Italian Pizza restaurant. We ordered a pizza, soda and breadsticks. We wouldn't recommend the breadsticks. Pizza was OK. Small place, relatively clean.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Great crust and cooked perfectly. Best pizza iin the valley and the wings are good too. A nice , little, reliable oasis in Millheim. Every thing is good here.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We've moved out of state, so I look forward to OIP subs when I'm back in PA. I've been to quite a few: Turbotville, Milton, Lewisburg, etc. This was the first time I've left an OIP disappointed. Bread was overdone (sub rolls should not crunch), very light on the meat. I fed a good bit of my sub to the ducks down the street.

Restaurant was nice inside, but the table we sat at to wait for our subs was already dirty...at 11:15 in the morning??