“T Sisters from Oakland, CA”

Elk Creek Cafe + Aleworks
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Millheim
Cuisines: Dutch, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I don’t know how he does it, but Tim Bowser finds and books the most extraordinary musicians, in addition to serving excellent craft beers made on the premises. Keep your eyes open for the next great musicians to be playing in this remote area.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We went with a large party (25) and they accommodated us in the back room. All of the waitstaff were very helpful and courteous. The food was very tasty. My wife and I split the fried pickles, fried mac and cheese bites, and a burger. Everything was delicious. I didn't have any of the beer that they brew here, but others in party said it was great. I only took one star off due to the fact that they had no kids menu (yes I know it's geared toward beer)...but my two kids had a tough time finding something they liked.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This quaint and typically American place serves great food sourced from around this area. A variety of freshly brewed local beers are served and are highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The printed menu did not excite me but the specials on the chalk board were all winners. There was fried chicken, grilled hanger steak, lamb and fresh shrimp. All were accompanied by a variety of side dishes. The beer was good but the food will bring me back. We all enjoyed watching the horse and buggies go by on the street from our window seat. Unfortunately we were there on a night without live music.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The food was great, the atmosphere was excellent. We were a group of 6, seated immediately, and the service was very good. The fish & chips was great, my husband said his steak was done just right.

Date of visit: May 2018