“Our overnight stay Nov 4-5, 2016”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mill Hall
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I brought my mom and aunt with me to a family reunion. Our family met at this hotel.
The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, liked our room, and had everything we needed.

I received a call from the front desk shortly after we checked in to find out if we were satisfied with the room... what hotel has ever done that for me, none till now! The room was impeccable. Extremely clean, well stocked with towels and supplies, and very nicely set up. We were in a queen suite. It was about 23' x 18'. There were 2 queen size beds on one side, and a sofa-bed and chair with ottoman on the other side. Additionally, there was a desk and a small kitchenette. The place was amazing, and made our stay quite memorable.

The amenities like the pool use and spa helped us end the day on a relaxing note.

The next morning before we headed home, we enjoyed a very nice breakfast provided by the hotel. Eggs, bagel sandwiches, oatmeal (the best I have ever eaten), bacon, fruit, pastries, bagels, and danish were all included besides the coffee, tea hot chocolate...etc...

We will be traveling back to the area again, and will absolutely stay at this hotel again. I can't say enough good things. I encourage you to stay here on your travels!
Donna P.

Room Tip: I chose a suite, but I am sure all rooms are equally nice.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Our room was amazing. We had a suite. It was immaculate and very roomy and quiet. We had a king size bed with all white linen. The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The guy at the front desk greeted us with a smile and when I called for help in our room he came straight up. We had a lovely breakfast and took a bag of snacks to go. I can not fault this hotel whatsoever. I'm very impressed .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. We were greeted by a very friendly young woman at check in. There were fresh baked cookies and hot coffee available. The room was very roomy and comfortable. Also very clean.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 October 2016

The digital check in 24 hours before was easy and quick. Once at hotel, staff was helpful and courteous. 24 hour coffee or tea was wonderful since we arrived after 10 pm. Breakfast was good and coffee was wonderful again in the morning. Just stayed one night since we were just passing through, but location and value were good too. Overall a very wonderful experience

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I've been here before and was happier then. I had a reservation for a room with a king bed, a convertible and request for a roll away. I had called several days earlier to verify that they had the notation for the roll away
We checked in very late (about 1:30AM) after a Penn State football game. There was no roll away but when we called the front desk, I was told that they are available if someone could come down and get it. We got it, set it up, no further problem with that.
We opened the convertible couch and the springs near the foot end of the bed were non existent. The only way to sleep was to take the mattress off the frame and place it on the floor. This was reported at check out. The hotel was sold out because of the game so between that and the time, that's what we had to do.
Room (202) was clean, breakfast was as expected. Price is very high an Penn State football weekends, otherwise not bad.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
21.7 km away
#1 of 1 in Milesburg
39.8 km away
SpringHill Suites by Marriott State College

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar

Address: 24 Hospitality Ln, Exit 173 off Interstate 80, Mill Hall, PA 17751-8988
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Mill Hall
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mill Hall
Price Range: €82 - €136 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar Hotel Mill Hall