“Disappointed”

Add it.
Stover Subs
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Mill Hall
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

They have been in operation for at least 50 years. The last time I had a sub was when we lived in Lock Haven. At the time, pre-Subway, I thought they were very good and inexpensive. Either my expectations have gone up or their product has gone down. Too much lettuce, fairly expensive and very average qualty. The fresh roll was the best part. On a side note, their driveway is just past a blind rise when you are headed to Mill Hall so it may be safer to exit towards Lamar and trun around. Closed on Monday.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I was over in this area doing some work and decided to get a Stover Sub. It had been many years since I have had one. I decided to appease my nostalgia and get one. I love tuna subs and turkey subs and decided on a turkey sub. Was it good: yes. Would I get one again: Maybe. I remember when I was there before that it was packed to overflowing with meat and cheese. Now it was overflowing with lettuce and onions. It did not meet my nostalgic appetite, but it was still good.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Subs are prepared fresh as they are ordered.
Prices are reasonable with side of chips , soda, etc.
Eat in or carry out.
Tuna is my favorite, but they are all great and fresh.