“Dinner & Relaxation”

Browns HIll Tavern
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Mill Hall
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Description: Full Service Restaurant and Bar. We also have a twelve room motel in a separate building.
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We arrived and they were having Chicken & Waffles and Steak for their specials. I'm not really into either one but decided to try the Chicken & Waffles... let me just say they were delicious and can feed two people or a hungry person. I would definitely recommend going there for their Chicken & Waffles and will definitely be back. The staff was also very friendly and patient.

Lisa W, Owner at Browns HIll Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much, Beth! We are so glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The Yuengling battered haddock is excellent, as were the sides I had, homemade mac and cheese and stewed tomatoes. The service was excellent as well. It was very busy on a Friday night but each server was very attentive. I will certainly be back when I'm in the area!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We always stop in here for dinner and a Guinness when we stay in Lamar. It is located a short walk from both the Hampton Inn and the Quality Inn. When we got there last night, it was crowded, but they found a table for the two of us. We were told that it would be a little bit of a wait for our server, but she appeared in no time at all. They have a wide variety of food but since we are always there late in the evening, we usually choose simple fare which is always hot and good. The staff is great.

1  Thank Amodra S
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Wanted to eat nearby, person at Hampton Inn recommended BHT.
We both had the Friday Haddock special, baked with Old Bay. Fish was perfectly cooked, just delicious. Our waitress, Cindy, was awesome. If you home cooking, this is the place.

1  Thank donna m
Reviewed 17 October 2016

The furnishings were plain and simple. The food choices were plentiful and tasty. I had a cup of the soup of the day and the Cobb Salad that was really good. We went early on a Thursday night and by the time we were finished the place was full. I would definitely eat here again if traveling at staying at the Hampton Inn next door.