All reviews delmonico room bar louis granola continental breakfast sushi pizza next door turn down service heated towel rack deluxe room corner room pastry sun room heated floors quiche first rate charming hotel baked goods
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The hotel was renovated, but they kept the charm and grandeur of its old days. The rooms are well appointed and the service is impeccable. Everyone was extremely nice. The owner is hands on and is very welcoming. It was one of the best weekend we had. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The superior rooms are much larger
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016

We love to visit the Hotel Fauchere, dine on the front porch, sit in the garden, and walk the streets of the delightful town of Milford. There are many beautiful homes on wide streets lined with huge trees. The town is perfect for a relaxing weekend and Hotel Frauchere is it's gem.

Room Tip: We have stayed on occasion in three different rooms - each was more than satisfactory.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2016

This was our second visit. Unlike life. the second time was as good as the fond memories of the first time. The homemade granola, the made on the premises fresh yogurt, Yumm! The staff were great as usual. Our Suite with private balcony was a real treat, Thankyou Sean. We will be back and often.

Room Tip: Room # 4 ( Private balcony )
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I had been pondering the idea of a visit to the Hotel Fauchere for several years and finally decided to spend the Easter holiday there with my family. I was originally attracted because it is a Relais Chateaux property. Any time I have stayed at or eaten at a Relais Chateaux property I have never been disappointed and usually leave feeling like I had just been treated as a very important guest in someones beautiful home. Hotel Fauchere is a historic property and most of the times I find that means expect charm but not up to date facilities. Hotel Fauchere has maintained it's historic charm while delivering luxury comforts like nespresso machines in every room, tastefully renovated marble bathrooms with Kiehl's amenities. In a smaller property in a small town I also did not expect to find 2 excellent dining options within the hotel, one more formal and one more casual; both with excellent food and service. The staff through out the hotel delivered outstanding service without being overbearing. I would recommend anybody to stay at this gem of a hotel if you have reason to be in this region of the world.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2016

We spent one night at Hotel Fauchere and fell in love with the hotel, the restaurant, and the area in general. So much so that we bought a lake house in Milford a few months later. The hotel is excellent, staff is great, rooms are quaint and beautiful, Nespresso coffee in the room for the lazy bones who don't want to trek downstairs for the super delicious breakfast. Food at Bar Louis and Delmonico is excellent - on par with NYC gastronomy which is where we live. We brought my parents recently and they were so impressed with the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple