All reviews right next door village diner off the highway coffee pot rooms were very clean old school plenty of hot water king bed would definitely stay here again mini fridge flat screen tv family run water pressure the past years the delaware water gap andy mina
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Stayed overnight in October.....great rooms really friendly hosts...Even returned my belongings left behind in mail.....Updated rooms with fridge and microwave and bed was super comfy highly recommended. Great diner next door.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The room was clean but an unusual amount of "stink bugs" were hanging around on the outside screens. The room was surprisingly clean and in good order. I immediately locked the windows to prevent any of those bugs from intruding. In the morning there was a live one on the window sill which I quickly flushed! There was also a rather large
dead hornet/yellow jacket visible in the lighting bathroom fixture. The woman in the office was also quite annoying when asked to have an extra hour in the morning. Check out time is 11:00 AM. She said ABSOLUTELY NOT BECAUSE THE CLEANING LADY HAS TO COME IN ON SUNDAY AND DOESN;T STAY AROUND.
My last stay here. The bugs were really creepy!!!

Room Tip: Bring a can of bug spray with you!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Nice little place. A bit hard to find if you are not looking for it. (Thanks Google Maps). Room was clean and tidy. Price was right with coupon. With out knowing it The Scottish Inns was recommended to me by my Mom, who has stayed here several times herself over the years.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank davidfree123a
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to spend the night, we stop here twice a year and plan our trip around this stop, family run business that takes a lot of pride in the place, clean and well kept. Great nights rest. When you call you are usually talking to the owner or a member of the family, close to anything you might need with a small diner next door.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Wow, how did I luck out! The lady at the Welcome Center was so helpful. She told me about Scottish Inn, about a mile down the road. Said it was very clean and very reasonable. She even called the Scottish Inn for me, which was so nice. The bed was not plush, but the sheets were clean. The bathroom was modern. I had a frig and microwave, a coffee pot. And I did get a comfortable night's sleep. The one drawback is I could hear the trucks go by on the highway. But I was so tired, it did not matter. I was still able to fall asleep.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo