All reviews outlet mall shopping trip coupon book pool and hot tub great hotel room was clean waffles would stay here again hot items sofa bed complimentary breakfast fresh fruit front desk staff a great stay slippery rock university king suite exercise room
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The check-in process was seamless. My party arrived at two different times and there were no problems giving the second key to my husband and son. The room was clean and fresh smelling, I checked the sheets and they were crisp and white with no evidence of bed bug activity(I'm a little OCD about this). Everything was well stocked.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kylee E, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you for the time you took to give our hotel such a terrific review. We are delighted to hear you and your family were able to your overall stay with us and that we could provide a clean and friendly service, as we always strive to do. If you ever find yourself in Grove City again we hope that we can be your home away from home.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I am amazed at how the staff seem to really enjoy their job. They bring customer service excellence to the next level. They set the bar on how service should be. Who ever does the hiring really has a knack for ensuring they hire the right people to represent their organization. I would like to give special mention to the following individuals, Haley the girl.at the front desk. Kurt the maintenance guy who seriously is like no other maintenance guy. He has such a friendly demeaner and personally checked our room to make sure everything was in order. It takes a lot for me to be impressed and he staff at this location really impressed me. Even the very pleasant lady who replenishes the food at breakfast Cricket. She was so genuine and her smile was infectious. I felt so at home at was truly treated like a valued customer. The staff are so welcoming and make you feel like you are VIP. I haven't had a better sleep since the night I spent there. The beds are so comfy and the pillows I don't know where they get them but I would like two for home so I can have a great sleep again. I have stayed at many hotels during my travels but this is one hotel where the service cannot get any better. They have the right people in place. The food they provide for breakfast is fulfilling from hot food like bacon eggs sausages and warm waffles to cold food like cereal and they have the standard bagels, yogurt, muffins ect. There is also fresh fruit. Unlimited team coffee and hot chocolate throughout the day located at the front. All breakfast and beverages noted are complimentary. On the go no time to eat breakfast they got you covered with a paper bag filled with goodies for on the run. The hotel is so clean and pleasing to the eye. Don't forget to ask the front desk for your voucher for a coupon book for those who came to shop. There is also a unique Christmas store with homemade ornaments and 1 of a kind gifts. I highly recommend taking the 5 min drive there. I would not stay at any other hotel in Grove City as this one set the bar high for customer satisfaction that I just don't think there are any comparable hotels near by. Why settle for less. Hands down this is the best hotel to Stay at.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Kylee E, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Wow, Denise! Thank you so much for your outstanding review, we truly appreciate the time it took and our staff love to hear how they performed. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will gladly be your home away from home anytime you visit Grove City, PA! It was so kind of you to mention Haley, Kurt and Cricket for a job well done, we look forward to sharing your compliments with them and the rest of our team!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Convenient location for travelers, shoppers or business. Outlet malls are the draw, but unlike many stops off the freeway, there are quality restaurants in walking distance. The Hampton was first rate, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

We really appreciate the time you took to give our hotel a great review and sharing with others your overall experience. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please visit again if you are ever in Grove City, PA!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

More like a lodge stay or resort, with big, beautiful lounge, business room, gym, and much more. Staff was most helpful, going out of their way quickly with a smile. Nice place to relax or conduct business. Walking distance to airport, pub restaurant and fast food. Lots of places all around.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kylee E, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Judy, thank you so much for taking your time to give us such a wonderful review about your stay with us! We strive to ensure our guests have a positive memory of us and we are so delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, hope you will be back soon to visit us again.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Hotel is very clean and has super-friendly staff. The room seemed to me to be a bit outdated, but it was clean and comfortable and had a "home-like" feel to it. It did not feel like a hotel room. The breakfast was superb as always at the Hampton Inn - they even had almond milk for my cereal!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kylee E, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Wow! Thank you so much for giving us a terrific review, we are so glad you felt at home during your stay with us! We hope that you will come visit us again if you ever find yourself in Grove City, PA.