“Good food!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in Mercer
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 9 Campbell Blvd in Mercer. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Taco Bell is my go-to place for fast, good food and good value. They have those $5 lunch boxes that are a great value for an inexpensive lunch, and their staff always seem pleasant and helpful.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Taco Bell has always been one of the favorites of my family. We love the food and the service is good. The only thing that we don't like is the Diablo sauce. It has a yukky taste. They can stick to the mild and hot :)

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 February 2016

For a place that is to be a fast-food restaurant this one didn't fit the title. Ordered than waited/waited. I thought I should have ordered a pizza, which I would do next time. Order wasn't right (had added tomatoes to an order (NOT THERE) Nothing right except the location. Maybe better to order in.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2016

We go there for good fast food and cheap food. Better than mcdonalds any day. Like that its different and not just burgers.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 27 April 2015

Tried Taco Bell for a snack. Not really a fan of this franchise, but some friends wanted to try it. This is only the third time I've ever gone, I confirmed why.

The only healthy choice is a salad. I got some kind of grand salad that wasn't too bad. Basically it had lettuce, rice and black beans.

Everything else on the menu was greasy type of stuff, loaded with cheese.

Next time the guys want to go there, I'll politely pass.

Date of visit: April 2015

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!