Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
US$142
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$173
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$184
US$169
US$77
Parkway Inn(Springfield - Delaware County)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$102
US$93
US$156
    Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againparking lotstaying at this hotelyogurtacmeriddlesmicrowavecollege
    Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife and I were returning from a road trip and decided to make an overnight stop so we could visit Longwood Gardens the next day on our way home. This Quality Inn is less than what I expected (and experienced) based upon many previous stays at hotels in this chain. I've stayed at many Choice chain hotels and used my points for a free night stay on this trip. Hopefully free rooms offered to frequent customers are not all like this one... The room was worn, and a bit dirty. There were 4 "half", well worn pillows provided on the overly hard bed. The breakfast food was minimal, the eggs were rubbery and dried out, not much of a fruit selection and 1 expired container of yogurt in the fridge... Needless to say, this was not one of our better stays at hotels this hotel chain.

Room Tip: Check the room out before you unpack and request a room change if you are not happy with it! Make sure everything works as well.
    • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
    qualityinnmedia, Webmaster at Quality Inn Media, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations. We take great pride in being a pleasant, friendly and accommodating place to stay, and we obviously let you down in some ways. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs. I’m certain we’ll do better for you next time.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at this hotel because our flight on American Airlines was cancelled. American offers a "discount" code and list of hotels with vacancies. I booked this hotel online because American listed the hotel as 15 minutes from the airport and with a free shuttle service to and from the airport. After waiting on the shuttle for 40 minutes we took a cab. The drive took approximately 30 minutes and cost about $40. The hotel was clean, but had a musty odor when we first entered the room. After turning on the air conditioner it improved. The staff at the hotel was helpful and arranged for us to be on the first shuttle to the airport at 7:00 AM. The drive was about 25 minutes from the hotel to our terminal. The driver was very polite and helpful.

The room was very basic, no frills, but quiet and clean. I was really not too observant because we arrived there after flying from Madrid, Spain and spending the day at the airport enduring several delays and finally cancellation of our flight out of Philly. If you are looking for something 15 minutes or less from the airport, do not select this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
    qualityinnmedia, webmaster at Quality Inn Media, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback.I'm happy that you stay with us and you like quiet and clean rooms. Also, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and improve the experience of our customers. I hope you will visit us again and see our commitment towards providing superior services and facilities.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The outside was very disappointing, especially after the Suites in Wilson. Once getting in the room, I felt a little better It has been remodeled and had all the amenities were there. The pillows were not very good. We stayed for breakfast and it was alright. We did meet some very friendly guests and enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
    qualityinnmedia, Webmaster at Quality Inn Media, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Quality Inn,Media during your recent visit to our area.
    We appreciate your review and the observations both positive as well as negative
    They are precious to us and we shall surely take them for improvement.
    We are addressing your observations point by point for further improvement and you shall definitely see the difference during your next visit.
    We await your earliest next trip to our area and promise a nice stay with us.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel, and it was very nice. The hotel is well maintained. It was right off the exit and very convenient for me. I didn't get to try the breakfast in the morning or the fitness room. Would recommend to my friends.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
    qualityinnmedia, Webmaster at Quality Inn Media, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Quality Inn Media and expressing your satisfaction through the review.
    We cherish your long term patronage and its our privilege to have clients like you.
    It is a pleasure to serve guests like you and your comments shall motivate us to better our hospitality.
    Hope to see you again soon!!!

Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We wanted to be close to my brother's home so we chose this motel. Our room was clean and nicely furnished. The beds were very comfortable. Not listed in their amenities were a hair dryer, microwave, and refrigerator, all of which would have been nice to know. The continental breakfast was okay, but some items were stale. This didn't make much difference to us because the shower included brunch, but other guests might want to find some other place for breakfast. We were very happy with our lodging. I really can't remark on the staff; the desk person was the only person we saw, but he was pleasant.

Stayed: May 2017
    qualityinnmedia, Webmaster at Quality Inn Media, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Quality Inn,Media.
    It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit
    Glad to see your positive observations which shall definitely make us run that extra mile.
    We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,