“Wonderful Sushi sets and beer menu”
Review of Azie Asian Fusion

Azie Asian Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Azie Asian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Media
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orange
Transit: Septa 100 Trolley stops at our front door. Regional Rail, R3, is three blocks away.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Awesome for the lunch special. Like many restaurants these days they have a very good beer list. The tempura shrimp with a little red pepper sauce is outstanding. They have very good and creative sushi rolls. Their brunch is a very good value. I like their Miso soup. A little upscale and swanky, but without being pretentious.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've only eaten brunch here on Sundays. This is a great place to take your mom, wife or even a girlfriend that you would like to introduce something different to. The Sunday brunch buffet is the BEST

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Visiting friend in Media this week! Dined at Azie and were pleased to find fresh, well prepared food! The atmosphere is well designed, but I can imagine that they fill up as there is tons of seating. One has to navigate the menu wisely. Be careful to get the spaces on the side. The seared tuna and seaweed salad comes with a BBQ/chile type of sauce. I simply ignored it and used the soy sauce. Overall, there was more negative than positive and I doubt I would return. The service was SLOW. When we first arrived, we huddled in the front door waiting while the hostess received take our orders over the phone. Rather than deal with the line of people, she repeatedly answered the telephone. After being seated, our server was friendly, but slow. At the end of the meal, we eventually stood up and simply walked towards the front door... always an effective way to end the wait and pay the bill.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I ordered the duck breast with exotic mushroom risotto. The duck was only seared on the outside for a minute or two and the flesh was bloody. When I asked to cook it a bit more they took it and returned it, untouched. When I asked again they kept it for 10 plus minutes before returning, finally cooked medium pink. By then, the other people in party had almost finished their meal, but management did not offer anything as little compensation. Poor food and poor management.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The restaurant is very beautiful and clean and nice looking, the food is wonderful and fresh and delicious! One of the best sushi restaurants Ive been to in this area. I highly recommend it, chocolate lava desert is out of this world! Had it two nights in row lol! Everything was superb, definitely going again.

Been to Azie Asian Fusion? Share your experiences!