“Good meals”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

great Italian food made fresh. Friendly wait staff.
Never waited more then 10 min. They also have a descent wine list.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I'm not a big Italian eater but we do go to Carrabbas at times. Havent been their for a year or more but it was good before. Service was always good and the food is consistently good.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Will not return to this location again. Everyone has a bad night but this is the third time in a year I had a terrible experience. 1st time we were totally rushed through our dinner even though they weren’t busy. Appetizer, soups and dinner all brought out within minutes of each other. The 2nd time my husbands food came out sizzling hot and mine was literally cold. Til they redid my food, my husband was done eating. No apology. Tonight everything was just bad from my lukewarm appetizer to my thick when it should have broth based soup to my cold entree. I love Carrabbas and the chain holds a sentimental place for me but this location is done for me. Hope it gets better. What a shame.

Date of visit: December 2017
Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hello,

This is not how we want things to go. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Mechanicsburg". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We had been to this Carrabba's many years ago. At the time the food was ok, the service was so so. However what a surprise...what a change this time. My husband suggested we try it again and thank goodness we did. We had lunch. We ordered two small plates to share as appetizers (Meatballs Ricotta and Three Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms). Both were excellent. We both ordered Mezzaluna for our main course. It was also excellent and plentiful. By now you can see how delighted we were with the food. The food was hard to beat, but our server (Fernando) was the best server we have ever had. He was busy...but not too busy to keep check on our needs. He even anticipated I would want a "to go box"" and brought one before I even asked. He was pleasant with a great personality. We paid with part cash and a gift card. When I paid, I forgot we had also included a $25 Gift Card. So I overpaid. When Fernando realized this, he came running out the side door to catch us in the parking lot to make sure we knew what we had paid. This is a rare quality today...so this favorably impressed us even more. We plan to be back. Believe it may be our favorite eatery in the area now.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Yes, it's a chain restaurant, but one with a fairly strong menu and very consistent quality. For example: the Johnny Rocco salad is among the best of any restaurant. It's one of the few places that offers something of quality for every age in our group.

Date of visit: September 2017