“Good Thai Food”

Ranked #10 of 208 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: INCEPTION 1990 ...CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA MAGAZINE AWARD BEST THAI 22 YEARS .................HARRISBURG MAGAZINE AWARD SIMPLY THE BEST THAI 17 YEARS ...............PATRIOT NEWS AWARD BEST ASIAN CUISINE
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I haven't done many Thai restaurants but this one is good. From the outside it does look impressive being in a strip mall but once inside the decor transforms the atmosphere. Many choices on the menu. Everyone in our group was impressed with our selections. A little slow this day for lunch but this wasn't the norm. Quite a crown this day!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Bangkok Wok is the original Thai restaurant in the area. The atmosphere is old school Thai with fresh orchids at your table. I love their peanut curry and pad Thai. I now go to a few different Thai restaurants in the area but Bangkok Wok will always be on my list. The food is delicious and service is usually very good. What can I say- it's yummy!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

One of our favorite restaurants in the area. Food is always superb; the restaurant clean; the staff always friendly and the ambiance always delightful.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Fantastic! This is the best Thai restaurant in Central Pennsylvania. I was initially afraid to try Thai food. Pad Thai is a great dish for people who have never tried Thai food. I am frequently disappointed by the Pad Thai at other Thai restaurants. Love their curry dishes, too. My wife loves the ginger dishes. There are also many fresh seafood dishes.
The inside of the restaurant has a wonderful display of Thai artifacts.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I really enjoy the Bangkok Wok and we've eaten there many times, both for lunch and dinner. I've never been disappointed and the prices are reasonable. The service is great and the fish tanks and fresh flowers are a lovely touch. I usually start out with the appetizer Yum Neua (Grilled beef, cooked and seasoned with lime juice and onions). All of the curries are great and I like the Beef with Thai Basil and Hot Peppers. It's BYOB as they don't serve alcohol. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2015