“Best time we have ever had at a Red Lobster!!! Delicious!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #41 of 207 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Our commitment to serving quality seafood starts long before you sit down at our restaurant. Fresh Fish, Live Lobster.
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We have tried on and off at other Red Lobsters for years, including the lousy one in our hometown, but never been particularly impressed with any, edible but-meh. This time we were in from out of town, trapped by a possible tornado- and had starving nap deprived little kids in our mix. I was worried but we couldnt find anywhere else nearby that we all agreed on. The place is very pretty inside, looks brand new with pretty decor and even nicely appointed bathrooms. The staff were all very prompt, attentive and cheerful. We had a large and quirky order (one appetizer was a meal for one, the same type was part of a double appetizer order for another), our cheerful and very skilled waiter never even blinked. Everything came out at the right time, there were healthy options for the kids (rare for any kids menu), everything we ate was fantastic, hot fresh, ample portions, and there was lots of sharing back and forth because everyone felt like they had the best meal. The champagne viniagrette had a great bite. Every drop of the mussel sauce was sopped up with really nice bread that came with it. Desserts were equally enjoyable. Our plates were all practically licked clean. Frankly our family rarely eats at chain restaurants, hasnt in quite a while. I wish we lived near this one, because we thoroughly enjoyed evey aspect of the experience-to the point that we asked for the manager (also very prompt) to congratulate him on such a wonderfully run restaurant. The family still talked about it days later. Really delicious!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Garlic Cheese biscuits are very good and remember to not have more than 2 before your meal. I prefer any fish to chicken or meat, so this is one of my favorite places. I ordered a combo of lobster, shrimp & pasta. Good assortment of meals & vegies on menu. Their prices are ridiculous for my area. Thus, it's few & far between visits. They really need to get with a "value meal" availability.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to this location in years. She had scallops w/crab alfredo & I had a full portion of crab alfredo. Salads were fine but the alfredo had way too much garlic in it I sent it back (which I hardly ever do) and the replacement still had too much garlic. But was eatable so I kept it.

Also my replacement alfredo was runny, and a much smaller portion than the original order. Thank God for good biscuits! I don't think I'll be back again for a number of years.....too many other/better eating establishments within a short distance.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Our wait has never been too long. Servers always nice and food always prepared like the menu stated. Can be pricy depending upon what is ordered.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Have been eating at this restaurant for over 20 years and have always received good service and food at a reasonable price.
Like most Red Lobsters, it can be very busy for the dinner crowd. Is best to make reservations.