“Very good food and service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #41 of 207 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Our commitment to serving quality seafood starts long before you sit down at our restaurant. Fresh Fish, Live Lobster.
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I ate at this Red Lobster while in the area on business. I found it to be clean, attractive, and good, with very nice service. I had the Ultimate Seafood Feast with lobster, crab, and two kinds of shrimp, all on a platter with a very nice rice pilaf. I must say that I did find one part to be disappointing, and that was the crab legs. I got almost nothing out of them at all...a few shreds of crab meat, which I would never order again. But besides that, I really enjoyed it all. I do recommend the place, and would go back again myself.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered the crab legs which was about 2 pounds and then I was hungry for more crab legs and there prices the waiters/waitresses the atmosphere the quality and the taste are very important to me they do a great job everytime.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We visited on a Saturday night, and we knew we were going to have a 45 minute wait. There was no room inside to stand so we joined several others waiting outside. After we were waiting for just over an hour I questioned how long and they told me they passed over us because we were outside. They did seat us immediately after that. The waitress we had was great. She treated us like we were her only guests. The food and service made the wait all worth it.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We've never had bad service at any Red Lobsters, but the other day Kristie Q was like having our personal server standing by our table. Things arrived on time, things we didn't expect were taken care of without asking, plates immediately removed when finished. She would do well to train servers.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

In the past, I hated how they made you wait for refills on the endless Shrimp. Now they get out pretty quick, for like 6-8 shrimp, come on! Give me a couple more! Don't blame it on local store I'm sure this is a corporate move. All well, if you get a good server (and you should, most are pretty good here) they'll stay on top off it. I just reorder as soon as they bring some out to me. Don't eat too much bread! It's hard but possible... a little bit of will power will leave you more room for shrimp!