“Out for relaxing dinner with wife”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 202 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The staff was very friendly and ready to serve. We were seated as soon as we arrived. We both had the steak & lobster special. The steaks were grilled great and the lobster was just right not soggy or chewy. The pumpernickel bread was warm and tasty and side salad nice and cold and crispy.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We opened up with the traditional bloomin’ onion and my wife had her Alice springs chicken, while I had a my steak and my son had chicken fingers. All of the food was really good and the server was a young man named Michael with great customer skills. Anyway. It was another great meal and the Sam Addams Boston Lager was refreshing

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner. It was a good choice.

We were seated immediately, and our orders were taken rapidly. The food arrived in short order. I had the Philadelphia steak sandwich and it was excellent. My wife had chicken and thought it was excellent too. We had dessert also .... some sort of cookies with caramel and chocolate. It was very rich and good.

The waitstaff were very friendly. Everything seemed reasonably clean (one bread plate had a few issues...)

The price is a bit high. It would be difficult to bring a full family for dinner.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My husband and I had not been to an Outback Steakhouse for some time. So we a stopped at the one near Mechanicsburg, PA for lunch. We were there when they opened and before it got busy. My husband had a cup of their claim chowder and the bourbon salmon with mixed vegetables. I had the small filet topped with crab meat, a salad and French fries. Service was fast...but our server did not ask us how everything was. The food portions were relatively small and taste was ok but not a good value. With tip, our lunch ran well over $60.00.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The food was good. The place was not that busy, The food took extra long time to get to us. When my order came they forgot the shrimp. Then when the shrimp came it was not the correct shrimp order. My order was 10 minutes later then my friends order. so this night the service was not good.