“Went there. Got crabs”

Add it.
Harbour House Crabs
Ranked #88 of 207 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Good crabs at around market pricing. Never had any issues with them pretty straight forward place to get ready for a crabfeed

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray

Reviewed 1 September 2015

If You want the BEST...Loook no further..The best in Central Pa.
Have eaten Harshells for 50 years and none better than Harbour House.2
2 Locations...5523 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg 717-697-2722
1170 Eisenhower Blvd Harrisburg 717-939-2008

Reviewed 11 May 2015

The crabs were outstanding. Not only were they meaty and heavy, the spice was perfect. I had never had the Obrycki's spice before but wanted to try it. It was different from what I am used to but they were indeed good. I am already looking to order my next bushel of crabs. I also have to compliment the packing. The crabs did not leak all over the place the way other mail order crabs have done. The packing was excellent. All in all, I am ordering again as soon as the rest of my family arrives from college in a few weeks. They need to experience these crabs! :)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

By far they have the best crabs in the area. They are not cheap however...in fact a bit pricy but I'm originally from the shore where crabs were cheap .... or free when I was a kid. I've tried the crabs from the grocery store but found they were tasteless and very light. When you have the urge for some crab cracking you are safe at Harbour House.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We get live crabs. They are in good shape .Convenient for me. Service cordial. Try it. Seems to be OK.