“One of the best meals in Mechanicsburg!”
Review of Zahra

Zahra
Ranked #26 of 201 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed 7 March 2017

If you go to Zahra, you have to order the curry chicken platter. The meal comes with rice, salad, and an outstanding garlic sauce on the side. That sauce is so good, I order extra and it goes with pretty much everything on the menu. The owner is very involved and cares about every customer and meal prepared to order. The prices are more than fair and parking is convenient. Bring a friend!

2  Thank Jason F

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The food I have had has been excellent! Everytime I look at the menu I have trouble deciding because there is such a variety of things and I want to try them all. My favorite is the lunch special the 3 types of BBQ chicken. If you order it HOT you better like HOT.
Very friendly staff and prompt service. Prices are reasonable and even have a full page of vegetarian options. Would recommend this restaurant to any one.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I visited Zahra three years ago. Last night friends and I went there for dinner. The room is still quite spare. The menu is better with more items. The food was very tasty. Everyone enjoyed their food. It seems to attract a later crowd. When we walked in around eight there were not many people. By the time we left there was quite a crowd.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I work on the road and try to find good food. I hate chains. I tried Zahra and had Lamb kabob w rice, bread and an appetizer. It was very excellent. I was amazed at how tender the lamb was. Flavors were excellent. The only thing I wish they offered was a rich white creamy garlic sauce to dip in. I can't wait till I work here next week to get more. I want to also try the curry. Starting to get hungry just talking about it. Nice size portions also. They don't offer delivery, but owner or someone called me back and said they just had all of their customers taken care of and would deliver to my hotel. Good food!!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

My family and went for dinner they were very busy but not too busy to still make all the guest's feel welcome! The owner is very accommodating and friendly!! The food was amazing!! Best in town