“Great Thai”

Chalit's Thai Bistro
Ranked #4 of 194 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Offering the "lighter, fresher side" of Thai cuisine, Chalit's Thai Bistro offers an array of traditional and special recipe Thai dishes, all prepared fresh per order, in a relaxing, modern and sophisticated environment. Chalit's Thai Bistro takes pride in the art of presentation of our dishes. Our appetizers and Thai dish offerings will please even the most discerning palate, aimed at good health and with vegetarian offerings. Chalit's Thai Bistro's made fresh to order approach offers our guests the opportunity to share input as to the level of spice with your dish selection, insuring you are most satisfied. Owner, Chalit designs unique Thai cuisine specials and desserts weekly to compliment his dedication, care and love that is a part of every dish prepared. Our ingredients are fresh and are premium select. No MSG is used in any of Chalit's Thai Bistro dishes. Chalit's Thai Bistro tries to purchase select vegetables from local growers as in season. Chalit's Thai Bistro guests enjoy our BYOB option. Reservations are accepted and recommended for our Friday and Saturday evening dining hours. Major credit cards accepted. We look forward to sharing our love of Thai food. Our professional staff will ensure your dining experience with us will be a wonderful one.
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We eat here often, at least monthly. It is small, BYOB and fills up, so make a reservation. The food is just wonderful. Very well crafted Thai food and you can control the spiciness, which allows most people to find a level they like. The brown rice is outstanding.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I where out shopping and running errands and decided we would like some good Thai food. We stopped by Chalit's to see if we could snag a table. We were so lucky and were seated straight away which is very unusual as as they are usually booked solid. Unfortunately we did not bring our customary bottle of wine as it is a BYOB but nevertheless the meal as always was superb. I had the special which was a seafood medley and my wife had the shrimp green curry. Both meals were very good and the service was also good. We will definitely return again. This is the best Thai food restaurant that we have been to on this area

Reviewed 5 March 2017

The tapioca sea scallops are perfect and presentation is artistic. Brown rice is always good as are most of the traditional dishes, but DO NOT order any dishes containing beef. They use a substandard cut and it is tough as nails. BYOB. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We have dined here many times. The ONLY negative about the place is it's size. It's ALWAYS packed. I guess good word gets around... : ) It's always clean, there is always an incredible special, the soups, and dishes are very fresh made, delicious and hot ! :)
We have brought friends and family to this wonderful family owned business and we'll keep on coming. You MUST make reservations, if you try to walk-in, you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I am not one to usually detour from my normal routine menu but I decided, after hearing many rave reviews from friends about this place, to take my girlfriend here for a Valentine's Day dinner. My girlfriend had been a couple times before with her friends so I knew she would enjoy the meal. This was my first taste of thai food so I had some nervousness. The food was delicious, yet different, fresh and filling. I ordered the Thai Sirloin waterfall and cleaned my dish. Our server was friendly and attentive. This is a fairly small place that fills up quickly so reservations are highly recommended, especially for the weekend. I would definitely go again.