“Fresh ingredients expertly prepared; tasty Thai food!”

Chalit's Thai Bistro
Ranked #4 of 192 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Offering the "lighter, fresher side" of Thai cuisine, Chalit's Thai Bistro offers an array of traditional and special recipe Thai dishes, all prepared fresh per order, in a relaxing, modern and sophisticated environment. Chalit's Thai Bistro takes pride in the art of presentation of our dishes. Our appetizers and Thai dish offerings will please even the most discerning palate, aimed at good health and with vegetarian offerings. Chalit's Thai Bistro's made fresh to order approach offers our guests the opportunity to share input as to the level of spice with your dish selection, insuring you are most satisfied. Owner, Chalit designs unique Thai cuisine specials and desserts weekly to compliment his dedication, care and love that is a part of every dish prepared. Our ingredients are fresh and are premium select. No MSG is used in any of Chalit's Thai Bistro dishes. Chalit's Thai Bistro tries to purchase select vegetables from local growers as in season. Chalit's Thai Bistro guests enjoy our BYOB option. Reservations are accepted and recommended for our Friday and Saturday evening dining hours. Major credit cards accepted. We look forward to sharing our love of Thai food. Our professional staff will ensure your dining experience with us will be a wonderful one.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Our hostess / server was friendly, quick and efficient. The food is fresh, tasty and prepared perfectly! A great find!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

If you enjoy Thai food and like to choose your own bottle of wine, you will appreciate this byob restaurant with its friendly service. Conveniently located in a strip mall off I81 and 581. It is small so be sure to call for dinner reservations.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

The food is amazing!!!!! And they were able to accommodate our large group, although the seating does seem a little tight the amazing food makes it worth it. You can BYOB which is nice too. Make sure to make your reservation because this place fills up quickly. Looking forward to dining here again.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We came here on a whim while passing through town, and boy are we glad we did! We have eaten Thai all over the US, and this was by far the best we've ever had. Very creative menu with some not-so-typical Thai dishes. It's pricey, but the portion size and the creativity and freshness of the dishes make it so worth it!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I had lunch for the first time at Chalits this past week with a friend I havn't seen in 15 years! We had the most wonderful meals. I am new to Thai food and our waitress (I think her name was Laura) took the time to explain what everything was and really helped narrow down my choices. I ended up with the Drunken noodles, my friend the Red Curry. I have to admit I was skeptical at first since I'm not very adventurous but I was assured this dish was one of the best. I was not disapointed! So many fresh veggies and the light spice was just perfect! My friend said it was one of the best Red Curries around, but she ordered extra spicy so I just took her word for it. We were having such a good time that we accidentally stayed a half hour after they closed! The staff very kindly told us we could stay for as long as we liked since we had so much catching up to do. Our waitress even refilled our teas before she left. I will absolutely be coming back!

1  Thank Deborah M