“Local Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for the Lobster Mac and Cheese. Huge servings, you will need a to go container. All the food on the menu is good, but we love the Mac and Cheese. Great for couples or family. Reasonably price...not cheap, but not expensive either.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Location could be better (small strip mall second row back from road) easy to miss if you don’t know it’s there.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I met some friends here for lunch the other day. First time at the restaurant. It wasn't super busy and we were seated right away. Service was attentive and fast. I started with a side house salad, which was huge and delicious. I then had the pesto pasta which was also excellent. I will be back!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I enjoyed the prime rib and Friends who joined Us also had prime rib. This was there first visit and they will be returning also. This was my Husband's Birthday!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there for brunch and dinner and both a great. I avoid the place on saturdays and fridays because the wait is so long.