“Another comfortable stay.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 1 January 2018

After another very pleasing visit, this hotel is still second to none. The service is as wonderful as ever. The hotel is as always, very immaculate. This is my home away from home. The staff is still, and always very professional and kind, which makes you want to visit every time you're in the area. Keep up the good work everyone, and I'll see you very soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 December 2017

My room was great-clean,comfortable bed,good shower. I had a great view from the fifth floor however at night the noise from the wind sounded like I was in a wind tunnel. Try to book your room on a lower level!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I typically stay here 3-7 days out of a week for work. The proximity to the hospital makes it a likely choice. The staff are always attentive, and more than happy to help when ever needed. I have honestly never had a bad interaction or felt that I was a bother, even when needing to stop and get extra keys because I kept leaving mine in the room. The breakfast is better than most hotels I have stayed in, and the cinnamon rolls are a pleasant treat after a 12 hour night shift. The rooms are large, its nice to have a suite considering the time I am there.

Sadly not much in the area to eat but a Burger King and a grocery store across the street. For evening travels, it is a good idea to stop and get food before you get to the hotel, if not you have about a 10 min drive to find better options.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank devaughn1972
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I usually do not see enough of a difference between moderate chain motels/hotels to make any comments one way or another. This well maintained and very clean and comfortable place seemed to be a step above and well worth consideration if you are in the area. We particularly appreciated how concerned the front desk clerk seemed to be concerned that our stay be enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank josephcY3445VP
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I don't understand the reviews that say the hotel is clean. By any standard, the hotel is not clean: mold on A/C vents (in my room and another room when I asked to be moved), hair all over the shower wall, blood spot on the bedding (not a stain, dried blood). Desperation stay only. Too bad, because the location could make it a useful stop.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank betty251
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hi betty251!

Thank you for opting to stay with us among your many lodging options and bringing your concern to our attention. I'm glad to know that our convenient location worked well for you. On the other hand, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've encountered because the cleanliness of your room was a letdown.

We understand the importance of clean and comfortable accommodation for your convenience, and we maintain an intent to deliver exceptional facilities and a memorable stay. I shared your comments to our maintenance and housekeeping teams as a material in their continued training. We hope that we can win back your heart back and try us again.

Many thanks,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Travellers also viewed these Mechanicsburg hotels
4.9 km away
9.1 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg West, PA
9.2 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West

Address: 2055 Technology Pkwy, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050-9403 (Formerly Comfort Suites Mechanicsburg)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Mechanicsburg
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Mechanicsburg
#3 Business Hotel in Mechanicsburg
#4 Family Hotel in Mechanicsburg
Price Range: €81 - €134 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Harrisburg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Harrisburg West