“Always good”
Review of Shawarma House

Shawarma House
Ranked #142 of 208 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite stops on the West Shore. The Lamb Shawarma is always really good. I have tried other items on the menu but I have to say the shawarma reminds me of years traveling around the Middle East. I love it.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I just ordered tonight two falafel sandwich. The bread was too old. I had to bite so hard. Not recommended

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place! You would not expect such great food at a mall food court but Shawarma is yummy! My favorite is the lamb gyro but their other dishes are awesome too! Very friendly as well.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Another great experience at Shawarma House. Speedy service, great food, and always plenty of smiles going around. If you haven't eaten here yet and you live nearby I ask you this... When's a better time than now?! You won't be disappointed !

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 9 July 2016

First time I ever tried Middle Eastern food. The shawarma with lamb was awesome! It is very tender and I hope to come back again!

Date of visit: July 2016