All reviews high point hotel restaurant have stayed here many times clean rooms coffee maker king bed port jervis indoor pool pond hunts lounge kmart milford nj
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Found this hotel off of I 84 and was quite pleased. We do love to staying at BW. There was a restaurant on the property which made it so easy, as we had driven all day and wanted to veg. We thought the way that breakfast was handled was very pleasant, we were seated by a waitress brought our coffee and tea even though it was a buffet. Usually we have to push our way to find a seat and the food. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Ok hotel. The check in was good. The girl at my the front desk was helpful. A little loud to hear cause of a party right next to it but ok. Had to pay $10 extra for the included breakfast in the morning cause only 2 come with the room. 10 and under free. Not worth the $10. Charged an extra $3 for a coke at breakfast. Room was ok I think it was just redone except for the jacuzzi tub. It worked but not really strong jets. It was good enough for an overnight stay although a little pricey.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016

My wife and I stayed here on a recent motorcycle trip. Overall, our experience was very positive. The hotel and grounds are very nice and the guest rooms are clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were very courteous and helpful. There is a restaurant on-site but I don't think there are any others within reasonable walking distance. We had dinner at the on-site restaurant and it was average at best. The complimentary breakfast is also served at that restaurant and the quality and selection of breakfast items was the best I have experiences at a BW.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Title sums it up. The best Best Western I/we've stayed at in the US. Some describing words: Spotless overall from rooms to grounds, great value, Professional and Courteous staff, great location easy to find and get to, great breakfast, fantastic pool. A stay here will raise the bar for all future hotels and motels to meet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I was at the hotel for a weekend conference. The facility was large enough to accommodate our group. The staff was extremely helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel was close to the highway. The area is close to NY and NJ.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends