2,182 results
All reviews fantasy apple roman towers get away champagne tower forever lovers breakfast and dinner ping pong gift shop private pool paddle boats year anniversary romantic getaway heart shaped pool an open mind outdoor activities mini golf video games
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I was not made aware until checking in that my room would be over the night club and that it would require climbing over 20 steps in order to get to and from the room. My air conditioner was not working properly in my room the first day, I called down and the maintenance man came up who couldn't seem to be bother. He tried to say that it was working fine however it was about 80 degrees in our room and we had been checked in for over 6 hours. The music from the nightclub was ridiculously loud and definitely could be heard thru the floor. The next day another maintenance man came to the room saw that the air conditioner was broken therefore changed it out. Although, the air was better it did not circulate in the room very well. The room is poorly laid off and supposedly recently remodeled however the door did not open and close properly either. I was offered an upgrade but would have to pay for it. The shower is tiny and the whirlpool tub is not large enough to fit more than 1 person. This was a 10th anniversary trip in which I must say I was disappointed with. I was impressed by the initial decor of the first floor including the lounge area. The comedians on Friday night were funny except for Ruby she just seemed to be trying too hard.

1  Thank Stephanie D
RomanceManager, Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share this feedback with us so we can work on improving upon this. We're disappointed we couldn't give you the full Land of Love experience that many of our guests have and will share this with the Resort Manager to address with the team.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Our room was ready for check in early . The room was fresh and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Daily activities were offered throughout the day at the resort. The food at the resort was very good! The location of the resort was also nice; very private and serene.
We had a wonderful weekend and I would love to go back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RomanceManager, Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

We are incredibly happy to read about how much you and your husband enjoyed celebrating your 15th wedding anniversary at Pocono Palace. We're delighted to learn you found your room clean, staff friendly, food very good and activities plentiful. We look forward to your return in the future for another romantic getaway!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to stay at Pocono Palace and finally got the chance. My husband and I had a wonderful time! The room was clean and comfortable and the food was amazing (we purchased the all-inclusive package). We will definitely be back and I have already recommended Pocono Palace to a friend!

6  Thank Experience274350
RomanceManager, Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

We're very delighted to learn you and your husband had a wonderful time at our resort, finding a clean suite that was comfortable, amazing food, and a great romantic atmosphere. Come back soon for even more-romantic fun!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I bought a vacation at Pocono Palace through Groupon. Unfortunately, it was not what I bargained for. The weekend getaway ended up costing a small fortune. The food costs were ridiculous. We ordered a fire log, and some snacks to be delivered to our room from the hotel, it took nearly 2 hours until they arrived. The pool in the room was freezing cold and the hear shaped jacuzzi was not large enough to really enjoy. The round bed was not very accommodating either. It is really not large enough to spread out. The whole place is very outdated.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lcoblentz1310

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you were not happy with anything, which is unusual as many of our guests truly enjoy their stays.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

The grounds are well kept. Our room was okay. Our air conditioner wasn't working properly. The Fairway Suites rooms are small, just a bedroom jacuzzi and bathroom. No living room area or desk. The television was a bit dated...no HDMI ports. There were multiple activities but they need the cue tips were missing from some of the billiard sticks. The staff were very helpful if we needed anything. I loved the free popcorn daily. I like that there were a lot of activities on the grounds.

Room tip: Unless you like a small room, do not book a room at the Fairway Suites.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank D P
RomanceManager, Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are sorry you were not happy that your flat-screen HDTV didn't have HDMI ports, which is a complaint we never get because our guests are not plugging electronics into the TVs during their romantic getaways in which they're focused on time with their significant other.