“A Quick Meal”

Blue Tequila Mexican Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We stopped in here since it says "Mexican Food" on the side of the building. It is a little tricky since the only entrance is inside a budget motel that you have to go into to get to the restaurant. I ordered my usual chicken mole' and it was pretty good. Hubby got his usual chicken fajitas and said that they were good. The server got our orders quickly and did everything that we asked for the meal. I would go there again if passing by the area.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Absolutely mediocre, often with coupons available. Don't bother. Everything, from the waitstaff to the food, seems tired and predictable, like no one is even trying. If you want something ethnic in the area, go have outstanding Thai food instead at Saen Thai.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 28 August 2015

The food wasn't bad, but it's definitely not Mexican. The owners/ managers are actually Indian and I wouldn't be surprised if the chef was also Indian. I've given this place several chances to impress and I haven't been impressed with the food yet.

However, I do enjoy there Latin nights on Saturday. The music is not too good, but the drinks are strong and priced reasonably.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Best Mexican food around in the Poconos! Do not be fooled by the minimal exterior (it's tucked into a low-budget motel that is easy to drive past on Route 209 before you get on I-80) but highly recommend stopping here for food. The service staff is always pleasant, the food hot, fresh and tasty. The drinks pack a nice wallop! My wife and I have been here any number of times and have never had a bad meal. Reasonably priced and not loud like some restaurants can be.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Place was fine... food was exelent
Friendly
.. the soup was very good ....
Overall we'll definitely come back

Date of visit: August 2015