“Great food”

Add it.
Domenico's Pizza
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Mars
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I love going to Dominos when the family is coming. They have so many choices...pizza, sandwiches, salads, and dessert. The food is really good and at a great price too.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2016

If you want REAL DEAL Italian food, go here. There is a reason that they are so busy! There is usually a wait, and the waiting area is small, but they do have a large bar area to have a drink while waiting. The food is worth the wait...trust me. We had the "greens and beans" appetizer and it was AWESOME! Great service too. I had the best veal dish I have ever eaten....melts in your mouth. My husband had the lasagna and he was in 7th heaven! The place is in a strip mall, and a wee bit hard to find, but it is worth the search!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. The only problem was that the waiting area was small. The food quantities and taste was excellent

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2015

We could not find decent pizza anywhere in the Cranberry Twp area. I noticed Carlucci's in a small plaza. We tried Carlucci's for the first time this evening! What a scrumptious homemade pizza. Best pizza ever in this area. The dough, cheese & sauce were all delightful! The staff was very polite, professional and clean. They have a very varied menu. We will definitely be returning next week.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 28 May 2014

There is an Italian restaurant tucked away in a strip mall that I just love. Toasted calamari, beer specials, great $4.00 house salad...and happy hour snacks you can use as dinner. Staff is attentive and friendly without hovering. There is outdoor dining, bar seating, dining room booths and tables, and a screened dining area where you can expand or rent for ptivate functions. Special requests do not necessarily
mean increased cost (I had a fish reuben). Reminds me of the "Cheers"show...did not know anyone's name when I arrived, but I did by the time I left. Realky, good food, prices, service and setting. What's not to like?

Date of visit: May 2014

Been to Domenico's Pizza? Share your experiences!