“Nice bar and good bar food”

Lucianos Italian Brick Oven
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Mars
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I always sit at the bar when here. The restaurant looks really nice but we like sitting in the bar. The service is really good and great Italian style apps, like stuffed hot banana peppers. Not a ton of beer choices though or I'd give 5 stars not 4!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We love Luciano's in general but definitely cannot make a stop without oicking up an order of their breadsticks with ranch dressing for dip. Very tasty!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Sometimes you have to wait a bit during peak times but the food is always Good. Takeout and delivery are equally good. Chicken parm is enough for two people.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I love this place, we come here all the time. Family friendly nice large boths, but good for date night as well. I am obesessed with the cheesesticks, we litterally order two orders because we fight over them. The italian dressing is great. The ravaloi is very fresh and good. The pizza is great, you can get deep dish which i prefer. Anything that I have ever had is fresh and good. Good alcoholic drinks as well. For the woman that feels it is way overpriced and gave a bad review, I am not sure what you are talking about. For a family of five, with two appetizers and 3 alcholic drinks my bill has never been over 100.00.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

First time getting food here after hearing good things and it did not disappoint. The bread was good and the chicken parmesan was fantastic (tender chicken with just the right amount of sauce and cheese). I also got the wedding soup (fine, not outstanding) so did not have room to try the side of pasta that came with the chicken. My friend got a calzone which was huge and cooked just right (perfectly browned on both sides). We got the food as takeout; I have not eaten inside but would like to try other items so look forward to going there down the road.