See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Husband and I took a disc golf trip to Pittsburgh. Now I have stayed at 5 star hotels and I have stayed at budget hotels. Motel 6 is definitely budget, however it was clean with a nicely decorated room in a nice suburban area with shopping and dining and night life close by. So much better than one of the last budget hotels I stayed at which was the Super 8 in Petoskey MI. With its horrible manager. The Motel 6 staff seems decent and although I prefer hotels with a little higher star rating I would stay at the motel 6 in Pittsburgh again in a pinch.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The old saying "you get what you pay for" applies to this motel. If you are looking for a friendly welcome this place isn't for you. Too many rules posted. The rooms had an updated look, but the bathrooms could use some work. Not the cleanest bathroom I've seen. Stains on the bed skirt. Old and noisy refrigerator in room. If you are looking for a cheep and a place to get some rest this is an ok place. Bring your own shampoo. They don't supply any. A lot of options for food around. Was easy to find and easy access to the highway.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I am not very happy with this location.I did get a good price, but it wreaked of a awful smell. Requested a non smoking room. But found cigarette burns on bed spread and on bathtub. Went to pull sheets back o. The bed, and there was some black hair on the sheets. I went to take the sheets off, and found a metal finger nail file on the mattress. The bathroom door would not close and there was a hole in the wall. Part of the trim was coming off the wall and was laying on floor. Had no coffee. On the plus side, the beds were comfortable, and they had parking for big trucks.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The room was nice. The hard wood floors could have been cleaned better. But overall the motel room was clean. I would recommend this motel to anyone who is traveling to the Pittsburgh area. I will definitely be staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

First room, lots of ANTS. Second room, no pets. Third room was filthy. Cob webs, dirt and garbage behind the beds, Swiffered the floor and went thru 5 pads full of dirt, and the sheets had cigarette burn holes in them. Should've spent the extra $ and stayed somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Pittsburgh - Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Ben,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.