“Ok food”

Rino's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We ordered a lot of food and had it delivered. Three extra large pizzas with various toppings, a salad, a burger, etc. the pizza was good, typical, out outstanding pizza. The people who ate the other offerings found their food fine. We waited a long time for the food to be delivered-almost an hour-and we were only a few blocks away. Otherwise I would probably have given an additional star.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Wife and I enjoyed this very clean restaraunt with great Italian food at a great value. Owner served us our meals.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Clean, bright, pizza joint appearance. But, the menu offers so much more than pizza. Loved the sauce, generous portions, tasty selections, and helpful friendly staff. No one at our table came away hungry or less than delighted. The price can't be beat--A big plate of Shrimp Diabolo, with large portion of spaghetti, great salad with roasted peppers, and home-made garlic bread all for $11 (seriously!). Count us in for another visit soon! We noted convenient pick-up and delivery options too.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I don't leave the campground much,,,no need really!!! the Staff has no problem with sharring information on whats near by though....

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Based on my first experience, I will give them a 3 out of 5, but I could see how the rating could move a point in either direction. Whether food, or facility, the good always seemed to be balanced by something not-so-good.
Initial impressions, after coming in the door around 1:15 on a workday afternoon and seeing only one other patron:... the interior decor was nice and pleasant, and it looked very clean, but it unfortunately had a very noticeable smell of a combination decayed food and, apparently, the cleaning products used trying to combat it.
I ordered an Italian sub and a Tiramisu. The sub was quite good, with good quality meats and cheese, but star was the bread, roll, which was wonderful. A perfect choice for the sub, with great flavor and texture.
Now, I usually avoid desserts, but I'm a sucker for a good Tiramisu, and since they claim to make their own and that it'll be "the best" I ever had, well I had to check!
Let me first state that "the best I ever had" is at Landini Brothers, a small family-owned Italian restaurant in the Old Town portion of Alexandria, VA. I just can't imagine a better Tiramisu is even possible.
So, how was this one? Well, it did appear to be "home-made", but they must've made it and then frozen it, because the center of mine was still partially frozen. The flavor & texture of the thawed portion was pretty good, but the frozen center detracted from it.
A fresh, non-frozen portion would probably rate as better than most of the ones I've had around this area, but would still fall short of the "best I ever had" mark.
Overall, I might try them again. I see the potential is there, but there is also some improving to do.