“Great Italian Pizza and Dinners”
Review of Rino's Pizza

Rino's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Wife and I enjoyed this very clean restaraunt with great Italian food at a great value. Owner served us our meals.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Clean, bright, pizza joint appearance. But, the menu offers so much more than pizza. Loved the sauce, generous portions, tasty selections, and helpful friendly staff. No one at our table came away hungry or less than delighted. The price can't be beat--A big plate of Shrimp Diabolo, with large portion of spaghetti, great salad with roasted peppers, and home-made garlic bread all for $11 (seriously!). Count us in for another visit soon! We noted convenient pick-up and delivery options too.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I don't leave the campground much,,,no need really!!! the Staff has no problem with sharring information on whats near by though....

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Based on my first experience, I will give them a 3 out of 5, but I could see how the rating could move a point in either direction. Whether food, or facility, the good always seemed to be balanced by something not-so-good.
Initial impressions, after coming in the door around 1:15 on a workday afternoon and seeing only one other patron:... the interior decor was nice and pleasant, and it looked very clean, but it unfortunately had a very noticeable smell of a combination decayed food and, apparently, the cleaning products used trying to combat it.
I ordered an Italian sub and a Tiramisu. The sub was quite good, with good quality meats and cheese, but star was the bread, roll, which was wonderful. A perfect choice for the sub, with great flavor and texture.
Now, I usually avoid desserts, but I'm a sucker for a good Tiramisu, and since they claim to make their own and that it'll be "the best" I ever had, well I had to check!
Let me first state that "the best I ever had" is at Landini Brothers, a small family-owned Italian restaurant in the Old Town portion of Alexandria, VA. I just can't imagine a better Tiramisu is even possible.
So, how was this one? Well, it did appear to be "home-made", but they must've made it and then frozen it, because the center of mine was still partially frozen. The flavor & texture of the thawed portion was pretty good, but the frozen center detracted from it.
A fresh, non-frozen portion would probably rate as better than most of the ones I've had around this area, but would still fall short of the "best I ever had" mark.
Overall, I might try them again. I see the potential is there, but there is also some improving to do.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We stayed at a nearby hotel that had the menu at the front desk. They had a lot of options that sounded really good so we decided to order since they delivered and were just down the street. I told the girl taking the order that it was delivery and the name of the hotel plus the street address (mind you, on the same street!). I was told we would have our order in 20 to 30 minutes. 45 minutes later I called to check on it. They gave the delivery guy the wrong hotel name and not the address at all. If the order taker had paid attention to the address I gave her the mix up wouldn't have happened. Over an hour later we get cold food and they forgot our ranch dressing. So I called again and the order taker says Oh can we bring that right out to you? Um, Yeah. No offer of a refund or anything. If we ever stay in the area again we will not order from here!