All reviews miniature horses wonderful hosts fresh eggs the kids loved monkey bread baked oatmeal living area camp fire relaxing weekend basketball court pretzels scones hazel mark alpacas fireflies swingset
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This is the most amazing B&B and I have been to many. Mark and Hazel are so wonderful and attentive. The house, the farm, the views and the food all amazing... I highly recommend staying here. My family and I will definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had a fantastic time at Airy Hill B&B. Hazel and Mark were amazing hosts, couldn't be friendlier or more hospitable. Breakfast is absolutely delicious, and so much fun to eat with other guests, and with Hazel & Mark. Mark took us on a tour of the farm after breakfast where we got to feed and walk the animals (they even have mini horses and alpacas!), and we left with some fresh eggs from their chickens! We were traveling as a couple but I can imagine this place to be a lot of fun with young children. Highly recommended if you are looking for a true country experience in the Lancaster area.

Room Tip: There is one room with a separate entrance - we weren't coming and going much, but if you are, it's very convenient.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Airy Hill Farm with my close friends. The innkeepers made our stay very warm and friendly. The accommodations were very clean and the beds were so comfortable. The inn is located on a beautiful farm, we were given a private tour of the farm and the animals.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank GrandmaLinda2
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed our one night stay on the way to NYC. Room was comfortable. Suggestions for dinner were good. Breakfast was plentiful and great! Even enjoyed that oatmeal dish. Hosts were cordial and even ate breakfast with us. After breakfast, we were given a tour of the farm. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting the farm animals and seeing their gardens. Beautiful place that I would certainly return to.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We only had a short amount of time, but it was wonderful! Mark and Hazel went out of their way to make our stay great! We really enjoyed their yummy breakfast and the chance to collect eggs/check out their farm! Thanks again for a wonderful time and we would always recommend staying! We sure hope to again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family