“Tasty Italian cusine .....”

Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Anthony's, nothing makes us happier than bringing people together through the warmth, comfort, and flavor of homemade Italian cuisine. With years of culinary experience and influences from the dishes of our family's heritage, we transport you from Malvern to the very streets of Italy. Our meals are always freshly prepared with only the best ingredients, and our warm, accommodating staff is here to ensure you feel right at home with us. Join us soon, indulge in fresh, familiar, delicious meals with friends and family, and let us share with you our love of all things food and hospitality!
Reviewed 1 May 2018

First time, but not my last. The ambiance for quiet dining is not here, why, because it's noisy, and crowded ... but the food is tasty. Isn't that really why you come here? Definitely a restaurant for locals, and I can see why. Ordered the Pasta Di Mare @ $26, and was not disappointed. Lots of seafood, over linguine. Yummy! Hope this helps with your first visit.

1  Thank FLworldwanderer

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Very good quality food. Good menu selection. Clean restaurant. Plenty of free parking. Cooking staff has fun rough rapport with customers!!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Hosted a baby shower on April 14, 2018-for 43 people- and have never had so many "thank yous" from guests for being invited to an event. Compliments on food- chicken picatta, eggplant parm and pasta primavera were our selections and all were delicious! Anthony, Vito, Jen and all servers that helped that day went beyond expectations to make shower special for my daughter. Would recommend (and have already!) Anthonys for ANY special event, dinner, or lunch. A gem in the charming town of Malvern, close to Malvern train station and cute shops and bars as well. Plenty of parking. Win, Win, Win!!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have had take-out, mostly pizza from Anthony's for years. I love it! I've dined in the restaurant only a few times. But every time I eat their food, I am happy!

I can't recommend Anthony's highly enough.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Great atmosphere and good food! After a long day in the city we came here for dinner. Nice BYO restaurant, good selection of food for our group with allergies and dietary restrictions. We will definitely be back!

Anthony N, Owner at Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Happy to hear everyone found something to enjoy! Thanks for the excellent review -- hope to see you soon. -Anthony, Owner